Welcome to the future of work
Where the emphasis is on seeing every individual as a intellectual property producer...
archents recognizes its people as customers who contribute to value value creation continuously.
With an emphasis on learning in action and the flexibility to operate as an intrapreneur and an entrepreneur. In essence, respecting the intellectual property generated by each individual; not just notionally but owing the rights to it.
1. Lead Software Developer
Archents Inc. has job openings for Lead Software Developer. Jobs located in Dublin, OH and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Design, develop, implement, test, and deploy software applications. Analyze systems to ensure proper database architectures, coding standards, and that quality assurance policies and procedures are met. Research, analyze, and determine information needs and dataflow requirements. Gather and evaluate user requirements and procedures. Review/analyze functional requirements and mapping documents and write test cases and scenarios. Assist in problem solving and troubleshooting. Perform production support and maintenance of applications. Work with various technologies such as Oracle, Unix, and Java. Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. for long and short term assignments at client sites. Requires Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or related and 5 years of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional. Will also accept Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or related and 3 years of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional. Offered salary $130,000 P/Y. Mail resume with cover letter to Archents, Inc., 5890 Sawmill Road, Suite 200, Dublin, OH 43017; Job 20ARI30; EOE
2. Senior Data Engineer
Our Predictive Enterprise Capability is comprised of some of the most respected and well-known architects as well as brilliant new developers and designers. Together, our teams of professionals have delivered some of the most innovative and leading edge implementations of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Big Data solutions for the business-to-business as well as business-to-consumer space.
* Exposure to Azure Services and big data processing solutions
* Solid experience in Microsoft traditional data warehousing and BI (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
* Data Ingestion and Orchestration from on premise to Azure using Azure Data Factory and Integration Runtime
* Azure Databricks notebooks including knowledge of pipeline scripting, data movement, data processing, Delta Lakes, MLFlow and API access/ingestion (REST, SOAP to REST, etc)
* Experience in Hadoop, SPARK, Hive
* SSIS extension for Azure
* DevOps experience including Azure Repos and Azure Pipelines
* Azure Event Hub/IoT and Stream Analytics
* Azure Logic App/Functions
* Azure Data Lake Analytics (USQL)
* Database development, Data Modeling, architecture and storage
* Core understanding of Azure security including policies, governance, keys, and service principals
* Azure Blob Storage and/or Azure Data Lake Store
* SSAS and experience with tabular data
* Experience with scripting in SQL, Python, R, Scala and Java
* Analytic Problem-Solving: Approaching high-level challenges with a clear eye on what is important; employing the right approach/methods to make the maximum use of time and human resources.
* Effective Communication: Detailing your techniques and discoveries to technical and non-technical audiences in a language they can understand.
* Intellectual Curiosity: Exploring new territories and finding creative and unusual ways to solve problems.
* Data Analysis Knowledge: Understanding how data is collected, analyzed and utilized.
* Deep understanding of Data Warehousing including ingestion, transformation and consumption of data
At least a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience ) in Computer Science, Computer Information systems, Software/Electronics Engineering, Information Systems or closely related field is required.
Offered salary $130,000 P/Y. Mail resume with cover letter to Archents, Inc., 5890 Sawmill Road, Suite 200, Dublin, OH 43017; Job 20ARI11; EOE