Welcome to the future of work
Where the emphasis is on seeing every individual as a intellectual property producer...
archents recognizes its people as customers who contribute to value value creation continuously.
With an emphasis on learning in action and the flexibility to operate as an intrapreneur and an entrepreneur. In essence, respecting the intellectual property generated by each individual; not just notionally but owing the rights to it.
1. Lead Computer Systems Analyst
Archents, Inc. has job openings for a Lead Computer Systems Analyst. Jobs located in Dublin, OH, and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Define the scope of the project. Convert user requirements into business requirements. Gather business requirements and analyze system specifications. Create test plans/cases based on user/functional specifications. Create application use case specifications, business flow diagrams, activity/state diagrams, and sequence diagrams. Work with various technologies such as SQL, Cognos, and Oracle. Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. for long and short-term assignments at client sites. Requires Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or related and 5 years of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional. Will also accept Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or related and 3 years of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional. Offered salary $104,000 P/Y. Mail resume with cover letter to Archents, Inc., 5890 Sawmill Road, Suite 200, Dublin, OH 43017; Job 20ARI35; EOE
2. Programmer Analyst
● Implementation of processes, procedures and standards in context to verification of developed software and intended requirements.
● Understand the requirements for testing purposes and create test cases based on that.
● Perform Unit testing, Sanity testing and performance testing in black box testing methodology.
● Perform micro service API’s testing using SOAP UI, Talend, Postman, Jerkins and Kafka and validating multiple batch jobs using Talend and
Involved in Data base validations using tools like Oracle SQL, Cassandra, and Hadoop.
● Perform functional and integration testing for developed applications.
● Create test suites for discussion and implementation of automation testing
● Gather required tools/ licenses to set up the environment for the automation scripting.
● Implement Operation clarity, lean techniques to improve project efficiency.
● Write automation test scripts in Java (Language) using Selenium (framework) in Eclipse/ IntelliJ Idea (IDE).
● Involving in agile model and waterfall model and work with multiple external vendors to ensure the quality.
● Perform accessibility testing, negative testing and performance for the developed application according to the standards.
● Report any and all bugs/ errors found in the testing process.
● Perform Integration testing of various features in connection
● Conduct meetings with business analyst and technical team to resolve the functional defects and environment support team and
● Participate in the elaboration meeting and defining the process of epic, future, capabilities and user stories with business team and product
owners and define the acceptance criteria for the stories.
● Reporting project progress, project risk and client feedback to the project manager.. Document the lessons learned and implement best practices across portfolios.
● Organize the meeting with stakeholders to understand the functional and business requirements
our minimum requirement for this position is a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or closely related fields. Please note that we would not consider anyone with lesser qualifications for this professional level position
Interested candidates please mail your resume to Archents Inc.